Monday, August 8, 2011

Heal Your Mind with Buddha's Enlightenment

From my primary school onwards, I was always reading about Buddha's Enlightenment. The Buddhism has its roots in Buddha's Awakening. I read many History and Philosophy books to find out what is Buddha's Enlightenment? I tried to understand the meaning of Buddha's Enlightenment. I have used his Phisophy in my own way to heal my mind in the time of sorrow and loss.

Buddha's Enlightenment preached me " Your Body and Mind should always travel together. When the wound on your body healed, you forgot the pain it gave you, Your body in the present does not feel the pain in the past. Then why are you dwelling in your mind on the unhappy events happened in the past? Try always to keep your mind in the present along with your body. If you brood on your losses, more losses will follow."

This meaning of Buddha's Enlightenment has helped me overcome unhappiness in my life. It has helped me  to remain optimistic about my future, I wish all my readers will experience the same.
Thank You Buddha.


No comments:

Post a Comment