Thursday, August 11, 2011

One of the Benefits of Meditation

There are several Benefits of Meditation. Meditation is supposed to help in acquiring Health and Wealth.
In simple terms Meditation is defined as Focussed Mental Attention on any Word, Sentence, Mantra or Picture.

Many people say that attaining Meditation is difficult. But I will say all of us normal people do Meditation many times in our day today life. I will elaborate on this by my experience.

About ten years ago I shifted my house twice and in that process I lost one very precious document. I could not locate where I kept it. Many times I tried to recollect but invain. One week passed and I was travelling in a bus on a 40 minute route. In an unknown crowd, I found myself alone. Again the topic of that lost document appeared in my mind.and I started meditating on it. After about two minutes a  cupbord with a side table in our living room flashed in my mind. Was it the answer to my Meditation? I went home and found the precious document in that sidetable in our living room. 

Even you must have similar experiences with Meditation in your daily life. If you have any concern in your life just meditate on it and you will geta positve direction. Best of luck for the Journey of Meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment